Pictured: passport case, bon voyage pillow, suitcase, scarf, tote, and sunglasses
I am absolutely obsessed with this new luggage brand. The quality is unbeatable and these pieces of luggage will last a lifetime. Not to mention they are beautiful and so, so classy.
1. Bric's Luggage
Buy here: Bric's Life Bellagio 30" Spinner
Bric's Bellagio 18" Boarding Duffle with Handle Sleeve (Cream)
Bric's Luggage Life Pelle New 4 Wheels Pilot, Cognac
2. Bon Voyage Throw PillowBecause how cute is this? Retails for $100 and it's on sale on Amazon for $17.50!
Buy here: Bon Voyage Pillow
3. A great passport coverEvery traveler needs a great passport cover. This is one of my favorite gifts to give around the holidays. Here are some of my favorites:
Kate Spade Leather Passport Holder Blue Hydrangea
Kate Spade New York Passport Holder Rose Gold
Fossil Passport Case, Air Blue
4. The perfect leather tote
I recently was gifted a beautiful monogrammed leather tote and I have to say it is one of the best gifts I've eve received. These totes are good for the busy girl who is always on the go.
Michael Kors Jet Set Travel Tote
Mark & Graham Elisabetta Tote (this is the one that I own!)
Tote Bag, Pearlized Silver
BCBG Paris Tote Black
5. A 2016 Travel Calendar!Shameless plug here but I created a beautiful travel calendar full of landscape photos that I've taken of beautiful scenery all over the world! It would make the perfect accessory to any jetsetter's office or home.
Buy at my store here
How perfect is this necklace for anyone that loves to travel? Dogeared makes some great (and affordable) jewelry, and they are always some of my favorite gifts to give and receive. My best friend in the whole world got this necklace for me before I studied abroad, and to this day it was one of the most thoughtful, meaningful gifts I've ever received.
6. A Gold Compass Necklace
7. A great bottle of California wineI love to give people who love to travel a little taste of my home in California. Whether they've been to Napa Valley before, and are missing it, or whether they just dream of winetasting there, Napa is a great place to start when it comes to Christmas gifts... Your friends and family will think you got it straight from the winery - but you can actually easily order one of my very favorite wines- Grgich Hills- online on Amazon!
2012 Grgich Hills Estate Napa Valley Chardonnay
2012 Grgich Hills Estate Napa Valley Cabernet Sauvignon
2011 Grgich Hills Estate Napa Valley Zinfandel
2013 Grgich Hills Estate Napa Valley Fumé Blanc
8. A travel set of their favorite beauty productsI love the Jack Black "Power Trip" set for stuffing my boyfriend's stocking. It has everything they need for their Dopp Kit in a cute little power-trip pack.
Jack Black Power Trip Travel Set
9. An ideal-for-airplane-travel infinity scarfIt keeps you warm at high altitude and makes any airport outfit look great. These are my go-to when traveling on long flights.
Womens Thick Ribbed Knit Winter Infinity Scarf
Plush Women's Plaid Infinity Scarf, Black/Red
Wrapables Lightweight Silky Soft Infinity Scarf, Turquoise
Because what traveler doesn't want an excuse to take a trip somewhere!?
10. A giftcard to their favorite airline!
Southwest Airlines Gift Card $100
Hyatt $100 Gift Card
Happy shopping (and jetsetting!!) xoxo,
Shop Now on Amazon